9.01.2011

Crocheted Hobbes

I'd been crocheting some amiguri and other random things, and I came across this Hobbes pattern. It took me a while to make, but I basically followed the pattern (except I made the stomach more rows and rounded it out in the last row to make it less pointy). I didn't take many pictures of making him, but the pattern is pretty descriptive. The only difficult part was putting all the pieces together so it looked right. I also used this site as a reference for placing body parts.
Hobbes head with stripes pinned on (voodoo!)


2 comments:

  1. Can I commission this? I'm not much for crocheting things, but my sister requested this for Christmas several years ago and I was not able to deliver. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to ask sukigirl (the creator of the pattern) for that. This took a lot of time, and I don't have the time/energy/patience to make another one. Also, there's no selling of the pattern or completed Hobbes. Maybe you know someone else who can crochet? Or.. it's never too late to learn!

    ReplyDelete